Quick Service Restaurant POS System
Get the POS that does it all for your quick-service restaurant. From online ordering, contactless payments, mobile payment processing and real-time reporting, the Clover POS has you covered.
See How Clover Can Work for You
Priced Right for Your Business
No startup fees and the lowest processing rates in the industry.
The Best Restaurant POS
For Your Quick-Service Restaurant
Clover Station 2.0 Point of Sale System
- This all-in-one POS solution includes the restaurant technology you need to streamline your business.
- The Clover POS hardware provides more counter room thanks to a space-saving design and a 14-inch, HD display and screen. Comes with a cash drawer to safely accept cash payments.
- Faster apps and business: Let the 8-core, state-of-the-art Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processor and 4GB memory handle the toughest tasks.
- Modern payment technology: Accept mag stripe cards, EMV chips, contactless payments and more.
- A versatile app market: Use Clover's robust apps to give your business endless possibilities.
Clover Pro Point of Sale System
- The all encompassing POS terminal is your central hub with a screen for you and another for your customer.
- Customer Facing Screen: Clover Station Pro comes equipped with a customer facing smart terminal for contactless payments and social distancing.
- Fast: The Clover Station Pro was built with speed as a priority. Fly through orders, inventory, staff management, and reporting.
- Simple Setup: Plug-and-play, out of the box the Clover Station Pro is ready to tackle the most demanding business needs.
Clover Flex Point of Sale System
- A great piece of equipment for the restaurant industry. With Clover® Flex manage tableside ordering and payments right in the dining room. Clover® Flex features include:
- NFC (contactless) and mobile payments enabled: Enter the modern age of payment technology.
- EMV ready with PIN pad: Take secure card payments wherever you bring Clover® Flex.
- Smart equipment with app market: Tailor Clover® Flex to you and your customers' needs with powerful apps.
Clover Mini Point of Sale System
- The compact Clover® Mini offers flexibility and power by accepting just about any payment out there. Take advantage of a space-saving design in addition to these features:
- EMV, NFC and mobile payment compatible: Accept the latest methods for point-of-sale payments.
- Smart device with app availability. Add the apps you need to get the most out of Clover® Mini.
Free Setup and Support
With VMS one of our expert specialists will reach out to you to set-up your equipment. Our concierge-style, high touch service takes the cake. In addition to making sure you are set up properly and able to use your new equipment to its fullest capacity, we also provide ongoing support when you need it. All of our customer service representatives are here in our Illinois-based office and available for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Additional Tools to Help
Your Full-Service Restaurant
Grow & Thrive
A restaurant manager can seamlessly manage everything from hiring, onboarding, scheduling, time tracking and communicating with your team right from your Clover Homebase app.
Eating out should be enjoyable and Clover Dining makes table management a breeze. With Clover’s customer engagement tools, create loyal customers that look forward to returning.
Accept all types of payment cards, credit & debit payments, contactless payments, gift cards and digital wallet payments including Apple Pay & Google Pay.
Full Service Mobility
VMS offers the Clover Flex, a fast mobile-optimized point of sale. With the Flex you can accept all types of payments including contactless payments, anywhere your customer is.
Even though the majority of your business may be sit-down customers, with the changing rules resulting from COVID it is imperative to also offer online ordering. With online ordering, receive orders directly from your website and avoid the costly fees of third-party providers.
Check out our client
VMS has great offers! I worked with Josh and received the best customer service ever. I have been running restaurants for 3 years and never have I had someone go over my contract before I sign it to explain every line. Josh made a difference, and I’m completely comfortable partnering up with VMS because of his patience & service.
Nic’s New York Pizza Hialeah
I would like to start off by saying VMS saved me so much time and money in my already successful business. Brett really opened my eyes to how much their systems would help out my bottom line and with only having the system for less than a month, I can already see how much money I am saving. I couldn’t have chosen a better company.
Frequently asked questions
The quick serve restaurant plan includes basic payment acceptance, offline payment mode, basic inventory management, advanced inventory management & report & restaurant features with loyalty.
There is a display board application with VMS. It is easy to use and works with a firestick.
With Clover it is easy to take online orders. When you sign up with VMS we assist you with setting up your online menu and getting you up and accepting orders quickly!
There are apps that allow you to integrate third party delivery services like Uber Eats and Door Dash with your Clover. This makes it easier to track and manage orders without having to have several devices doing different things.
With any of your Clover devices, you are able to fire items to a kitchen printer. You can fire the items one by one instead of all at once. If your restaurant serves meals in courses, you can do this to control the timing of when your staff starts preparing food in the order and what order they prepare the food in. When you fire an order, your printer prints an order receipt that details what your guests ordered. When you fire an order to an order printer, every item on the order receipt will display the word Printed on the Clover Dining app sidebar.
Clover has several Kitchen Display apps that speed orders through your kitchen and increase order accuracy. When orders are entered into the Register, Tables or Dining apps, the orders are displayed in seconds to a device located in your kitchen or elsewhere.
Ready to Get Started?
Speak with a business specialist.