Payment Processing Service
to Keep Your Professional
Professional services business owners have a unique set of needs when it comes to payment processing. Get paid faster with easy invoicing, recurring billing and secure payments. Access business intelligence easier to have the knowledge needed to power your company.
Specifically for Service
Accept Every Payment Type
Magstripe, EMV chip card, NFC (phone payments), regardless of the payment type your business can accept them all with VMS processing.
Get Your Money Fast!
Access your funds immediately with deposits the next business day.
Security Piece of Mind
Save customer card information securely encrypted in the cloud.
24/7 Customer Service
Our customer service specialists are located in our Illinois-based office and available to assist you when you need it.
The Best POS To Service Your Business
Clover Station 2.0 Point of Sale System
- This all-in-one POS solution includes everything you need to streamline your business.
- More counter room thanks to a space-saving design: The 14-inch, HD display and screen swivel feature keep customer engagement clean and simple.
- Faster apps and business: Let the 8-core, state-of-the-art Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processor and 4GB memory handle the toughest tasks.
- Modern payment technology: Accept mag stripe cards, EMV chips, contactless payments and more.
- A versatile app market: Use Clover's robust apps to give your business endless possibilities.
Clover Pro Point of Sale System
- The all encompassing POS is your central hub with a screen for you and another for your customer.
- Customer Facing Screen: Clover Station Pro comes equipped with a customer facing smart terminal for contactless payments and social distancing.
- Fast: The Clover Station Pro was built with speed as a priority. Fly through orders, inventory, staff management, and reporting.
- Simple Setup: Plug-and-play, out of the box the Clover Station Pro is ready to tackle the most demanding business needs
Clover Flex Point of Sale System
- Do business wherever you need with Clover® Flex. Manage your point-of-sale payments in line, in the aisle or at the table. Clover® Flex features include:
- NFC (contactless) and mobile payments enabled: Enter the modern age of payment technology.
- EMV ready with PIN pad: Take secure card payments wherever you bring Clover® Flex.
- Smart equipment with app market: Tailor Clover® Flex to you and your customers' needs with powerful apps.
Clover Mini Point of Sale System
- The compact Clover® Mini offers flexibility and power by accepting just about any payment out there. Take advantage of a space-saving design in addition to these features:
- EMV, NFC and mobile payment compatible: Accept the latest methods for point-of-sale payments.
- Smart device with app availability. Add the apps you need to get the most out of Clover® Mini.
Free Setup and Support
Give us a call and we will tailor a solution for your professional service business. From payments to revenue reports to business management the Clover POS has the tools you need to run your business with speed and efficiency. From the moment you partner with VMS our Clover Support Specialist will reach out to you to help you set up everything you need so you can plug and play.
Reach New Heights With
The Right Tools
Payments on the Go
With our mobile payment options, you’re able to collect payment wherever you are.
Understanding past performance helps to forecast future demand. With analytics from your Clover dashboard you can leverage data to make appropriate business decisions.Learn more
Easy Invoicing and payments for any business. Easily sync with QuickBooks and Xero. Create professional invoices and accept credit card payment online via email or directly on a Clover device.
Create and update customer appointments, manage employee calendars with available hours, email and SMS appointment reminder, manage customer contact information and appointment history, and track employee service & commissions.
Check out our client
5 stars for a Velocity Merchant Services phone rep named Dalilah. I had a possible scam incident at our massage business of a $10,000 tip for a $41 massage by a suspicious customer. I talked to 2 previous phone reps who passed the buck to security and then security passed the buck back to Velocity Merchant Services. When I talked to Dalilah at VMS, she did not pass the buck. I suspected a stolen credit card or debit card was used because the customer got angry over the phone when we did not process the $10,000 tip and hung up. I gave Dalilah the last four numbers of the credit card/debit card and she gave us assurances that the suspicious customer cannot access our account. Service Reps who do not pass the buck are high value employees and I thank VMS for this service.
Youmans Touch Wellness Of Tobyhanna Township, Inc. I don't know what I would do if it wasn't for Geri. In my opinion she is well qualified in her position as a VMS employee. Her customer service is always excellent, and she gives me great confidence when I call on her for problems bigger than I can handle. I am very grateful for her professionalism.
Frequently asked questions
You can request payment from your customers via email invoices. Your customers receive an email with payment details, and can pay directly from their email.
With Clover be assured that customer data is secure. For businesses that use Clover devices, Clover’s built-in P2PE (Point-To-Point Encryption) software reduces the standard number of questions you need to answer in the SAQ questionnaire.
The Payment Card Industry (PCI) has created a Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) which contains a set of practices merchants need to follow to achieve and maintain industry data security requirements.
Everybody who wants to protect their customer cardholder data follows these practices. Your business achieves PCI compliance in 3 phases:
- Assessing all the ways cardholder data flows through the business.
- Remediating any problems.
- Reporting your business’s level of compliance with the PCI standard.
The Membership and Recurring payments app allows you to set up recurring payments. Drive recurring revenues - charge weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual or annual fees. With Clover, safely store customer card info on file for future purchases and one time payments.
If you can use a smartphone or an ipad, you will not have any problems using Clover. With VMS, we are here to assist you through the entire process and we will set everything up on your Clover, free of charge.
Yes, there are a number of scheduling systems with Clover to meet the needs of your business. When you work with VMS a specialist will reach out to you to learn about your business and your business needs and help you to determine the best scheduling app to meet your needs.
With the Commerce Sync app on your Clover, it acts as your automated bookkeeper, transferring your sales into QuickBooks and Xero on a nightly basis. This saves time and allows you to get back to what you do best - run your business.
Yes they can! You use the Multi-location Web Dashboard to see all your business locations. Managers at each location see their location on their dashboard. On the Dashboard you can see the inventory at each location & what's selling and what's not. You can get reports, manage inventory, set up taxes and fees, set up business and location details & apply changes to some or all locations.
With Clover, you can accept payments in offline mode and process them when you’re back online.
There are several scheduling apps available in the Clover app market. Work with our Clover Specialist to determine which will work best for your business and your needs.
Customers can book their own appointments online with the proper scheduling app. Speak with our CLover Specialist to determine which app will work best for you and your business.
Check acceptance is easy with VMS. Swipe checks like a debit card and electronically process checks even when the customer isn’t present to get paid faster.
Ready to Get Started?
Speak with a business specialist.