Grocery Store Point of Sale Solutions
Grocery stores and other multi-lane retailers rely on VMS to provide them with
the latest in payment technology and merchant services support by taking all types of payments including EBT/SNAP.
Software Designed Specifically for Grocery/ Convenience Store
Reporting : Actionable Business Insight & Intelligence
Make critical business decisions based on real data. Using Clover's analytic tools, gain real-time insights on what is driving your business. Track key metrics like revenue and sales from wherever you are with the cloud-based software.
Increase sales by accepting EBT payments.To accept EBT payments you have to apply for a permit. VMS is a USDA approved EBT processing provider, if you are not already approved to accept EBT, we will assist with the entire process.
The Best Grocery Store
Clover Station 2.0 Point of Sale System
- Everything needed to streamline your business
- Space-saving design: 14-inch HD display & screen swivel
- 8-core state of the art Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 4 GB memory
- Accept, mag stripe cards, EMV chip, contactless payments & more.
Clover Pro Point of Sale System
- Central hub with a screen for you and another for your customer.
- Equipped with a customer facing smart terminal for contactless payments and social distancing.
- Built with speed as a priority: fly through orders, inventory, staff management & reporting.
- Plug-and-play, out of the box ready to tackle the most demanding business needs.
Clover Mini Point of Sale System
- Flexibility and power to accept just about any payment out there
- Space-saving design
- EMV, NFC and mobile payment compatible
- Smart device with app availability
- Streamlines the process to participate in Scan Data with RJ Reynolds, Phillip Morris & ITG
- Automatically discount for double pack specials & submit for carton rebates
- Security monitoring system includes “No Sale” notifications
- Low inventory alerts; reorder with the push of a button
- Items can be rung up all at once, the system will separate non-EBT and EBT items
Free Setup & Support
You’ll never have to pay for any setup or customer support…. ever.
After discussing your business needs, our Clover specialist will ensure your payment processing systems are set up to meet your specific requirements.
Your dedicated rep is always available to answer all of your questions.
Additional Tools to Run
Effectively & Efficiently
A way to recoup the cost associated with accepting credit card payment, while offering a discount to cash, debit cards & check payments.
Designed to help business owners that have a need to account for payouts to customers, vendors, or themselves.
Limit the ages of various item categories or labelled items in your inventory.
Designed to help these store operators keep track of their cash outs in their own POS system.
Enables merchants to properly deal with container weight by setting up different containers and their corresponding weight.
Check out our client
I was a little skeptical at first how this company got my number but then Rania reassured me that this company is A+ on BBB website and they are also certified to process EBT and she gained my attention. We then began to go over rates and Rania assured me she would handle all my paperwork for EBT. Love this company and could not be happier! Thank you Rania!
We are new to the food industry and still trying to figure everything out. So far Clover has been a fantastic investment for the company. It makes virtually everything related to our sales so much easier as well as less time consuming. Samantha has been very helpful since day 1. She has been able to answer all of our questions and give as much help as possible.
Frequently asked questions
A point of sale system can greatly assist you in running your grocery or convenience store. It can save your business a lot of time and money. Contact VMS to learn more about how the right POS can help your business.
Depending on the needs of your business and the equipment you decide to purchase the accessories you need with your Clover POS may differ. Some of the accessories you may want to add include:
- A receipt printer (this is included when you purchase the Clover Station or Clover Pro)
- A standard label order printer
- A sticky label order printer
- A barcode scanner
- A cash drawer
- A weight scale
Our Clover Specialist can assist you in determining any additional equipment you may need.
VMS is a USDA approved EBT processor. We can assist you in the process of getting approved to accept EBT at your grocery or convenience store. To qualify to accept EBT you must meet one of the following criteria:
STAPLE FOOD INVENTORY Your business sells staple foods in the following four categories: (1) dairy, (2) breads, grains, and cereals, (3) fruits and vegetables, and (4) meat, fish, and poultry. A store must have 3 stocking units of 3 different varieties for each staple food category on a continuous basis. For two staple food categories there must be at least 1 perishable variety.
STAPLE FOOD SALES One or more staple foods account for over 50% of your gross retail sales. Specialty stores like butcher shops are often in this category.
You can use a sticky label order printer to attach order details directly to the items you sell. You’ll need the EPSON TM-L90 PLUS Direct Thermal Sticky Label Printer to work with your Clover system.
You can offer curbside pickup. When customers place an online order, you can give them the option to pick it up outside of your store. You can enable or disable curbside pickup capabilities as needed. Curbside pickup orders will show with the order type “Curbside Pickup.” This order type shows on the order receipt and lets staff know how to package the order. You can view how many orders were placed as curbside pickups in the order types report.
With Clover it is easy to take online orders. When you sign up with VMS we assist you with setting up your online menu and getting you up and accepting orders quickly!
Ready to Get Started?
Speak with a business specialist.