Frequently Asked Questions
There are tons of options in payment processors and many different ways to accept card payments but not every payment processing company is the same. Some things you want to consider when selecting a credit card processor include:
- Industry experience. At VMS we have over 20 year of experience as a merchant account provider.
- Tailored to your industry. Every business has different needs and it is important to select a credit card processing company that is familiar with your type of business and has payment processing software to support your specific needs.
- Commitment to data security. Data security is more important than ever with fraud at an all time high. Select a company with PCI compliance and dedication to the security of your information as well as your customers.
- Customer support. When it comes to processing payments, it is important to receive service at the moment you need it. When you select VMS to handle your payment solutions, we have 24/7 in-house customer service.
- Pricing transparency. Other merchant service providers will charge hidden payment processing fees, high monthly fee(s), multiple transaction fee charges labeled differently but for the same thing and other unnecessary fees for card transactions. At VMS, our motto is 'Believe in Small Business' and we are committed to your success in many ways, with fair, transparent billing at the top of the list.
Ready to Get Started?
Speak with a business specialist.