Full-Service Restaurant Point of Sale Solution
Times have changed, but the need for a great experience has not. Though many restaurants may not be able to invite customers to dine at their restaurant, the customer expectation for an optimized experience has not. The current environment will eventually return to normal and restaurants will fill back up with eager diners but until they do we want to provide your full-service restaurant with all the tools you need for continued success.
See How A Clover Restaurant
POS Can Work For You
Connect Front & Back of the House
Assign orders to courses and fire when desired, or fire together and let the kitchen pace the meal. Easily include special guest requests in order notes. Customize orders with descriptive modifiers like extra cheese or sauce on the side.
Build Lasting Relationships
With a full array of customer engagement tools you can receive and respond to feedback, send promos and announcements, offer gift cards & drive customer loyalty with a loyalty program.
Run your restaurant from anywhere with our cloud based restaurant POS solution. Clover’s point-of-sale software syncs with the cloud, so you can access your sales, refunds, deposits, and reports, wherever you are or need to be.
Customize To Meet Your Unique Needs
We realize your business is as unique as you are and we don’t take a cookie cutter approach to meeting your payment processing needs. We get to know about you and your business and then we make recommendations for your restaurant operation. We don’t want you to have equipment you don't want or need.
No Startup Fees
With VMS a restaurant owner can get started right away without having to pay any startup fees. And with VMS, we offer you the lowest processing rates in the industry.
The Complete Restaurant
Clover Station 2.0 Point of Sale System
- This all-in-one POS solution includes the restaurant technology you need to streamline your business.
- The Clover POS hardware provides more counter room thanks to a space-saving design and a 14-inch, HD display and screen. Comes with a cash drawer to safely accept cash payments.
- Faster apps and business: Let the 8-core, state-of-the-art Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processor and 4GB memory handle the toughest tasks.
- Modern payment technology: Accept mag stripe cards, EMV chips, contactless payments and more.
- A versatile app market: Use Clover's robust apps to give your business endless possibilities.
Clover Pro Point of Sale System
- The all encompassing POS terminal is your central hub with a screen for you and another for your customer.
- Customer Facing Screen: Clover Station Pro comes equipped with a customer facing smart terminal for contactless payments and social distancing.
- Fast: The Clover Station Pro was built with speed as a priority. Fly through orders, inventory, staff management, and reporting.
- Simple Setup: Plug-and-play, out of the box the Clover Station Pro is ready to tackle the most demanding business needs.
Clover Flex Point of Sale System
- A great piece of equipment for the restaurant industry. With Clover® Flex manage tableside ordering and payments right in the dining room. Clover® Flex features include:
- NFC (contactless) and mobile payments enabled: Enter the modern age of payment technology.
- EMV ready with PIN pad: Take secure card payments wherever you bring Clover® Flex.
- Smart equipment with app market: Tailor Clover® Flex to you and your customers' needs with powerful apps.
Clover Mini Point of Sale System
- The compact Clover® Mini offers flexibility and power by accepting just about any payment out there. Take advantage of a space-saving design in addition to these features:
- EMV, NFC and mobile payment compatible: Accept the latest methods for point-of-sale payments.
- Smart device with app availability. Add the apps you need to get the most out of Clover® Mini.
Free Setup and Support
With VMS one of our expert specialists will reach out to you to set-up your equipment. Our concierge-style, high touch service takes the cake. In addition to making sure you are set up properly and able to use your new equipment to its fullest capacity, we also provide ongoing support when you need it. All of our customer service representatives are here in our Illinois-based office and available for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Additional Restaurant POS
Software Tools to Help Your
Full Service Restaurant Grow & Thrive
A restaurant manager can seamlessly manage everything from hiring, onboarding, scheduling, time tracking and communicating with your team right from your Clover Homebase app.
Eating out should be enjoyable and Clover Dining makes table management a breeze. With Clover’s customer engagement tools, create loyal customers that look forward to returning.
Scan to Order
Save money on printing menus that can only be used once and simplify the ordering process. With Scan to Order customers can scan your restaurant QR code, look through your menu, choose what they want and pay their bill right from their phone.
Scan to Pay
A new way for guests to settle their bill right at the table with Apple Pay. With Scan to Pay turn tables faster, and give your customers the ease of contactless payment conveniently from their smartphone.
Even though the majority of your business may be sit-down customers, with the changing rules resulting from COVID it is imperative to also offer online ordering. With online ordering, receive orders directly from your website and avoid the costly fees of third-party providers.
Check out our client
Best decision I ever made was getting a CLOVER!! With all due respect to my previous provider, Hugo has been phenomenal! He explained every single feature the clover has to offer and is always available to answer any questions.
VMS and the team are AMAZING!!!! Being a customer service based business we are thrilled with the services we have received at every interaction, from everyone at VMS. We want to provide the best and are able to do so by working with other vendors who want the same. Josh is wonderful....we are lucky to work with him and the rest of the VMS team! We will be forever clients as all of our businesses grow!
Frequently asked questions
With a full-service Clover dining plan you have access to accept all credit and debit cards, 24x7 support, employee management, basic customer management, access to customer engagement plus, robust reporting, access to Clover app market, inventory management, order management, item level discount and tax calculations, order types, item modifiers, weight scale support, item variants, kitchen printer and display integrations, menu management, preauthorization bar tab, multiple bill-splitting options, table mapping, tableside ordering / fire / payment & scan to pay.
Your guests scan the QR code on their bill with their iPhone camera. Then, they pay directly from their iPhone via Apple Pay. No apps to download. You receive a payment notification on all your Clover devices. Your guests are all set, and your servers are free to attend to other tables.
With several of the Clover scheduling apps your customers are able to make a reservation online.
With Clover it is easy to take online orders. When you sign up with VMS we assist you with setting up your online menu and getting you up and accepting orders quickly!
There are apps that allow you to integrate third party delivery services like Uber Eats and Door Dash with your Clover. This makes it easier to track and manage orders without having to have several devices doing different things.
With VMS you can get physical gift cards or electronic gift cards that are completely customizable. Never miss out on an opportunity with a gift card available for sale.
The Clover Flex is a great option as a mobile device for servers to use. Everything you can do on your station, can be done on the Flex and all your devices sync in real time.
With any of your Clover devices, you are able to fire items to a kitchen printer. You can fire the items one by one instead of all at once. If your restaurant serves meals in courses, you can do this to control the timing of when your staff starts preparing food in the order and what order they prepare the food in. When you fire an order, your printer prints an order receipt that details what your guests ordered. When you fire an order to an order printer, every item on the order receipt will display the word Printed on the Clover Dining app sidebar.
Clover has several Kitchen Display apps that speed orders through your kitchen and increase order accuracy. When orders are entered into the Register, Tables or Dining apps, the orders are displayed in seconds to a device located in your kitchen or elsewhere.
Ready to Get Started?
Speak with a business specialist.